Monday 19 December 2011

Wharrgarrrbll

My name is Intan Azri, but you can call me Intan Azri.

Five words describe me?
- Lazy
- will
- do
- this
- later

How I value my friendship?
Friendship is hard to come by. I consider my friends as my family. I’ll do whatever I can for them to the best of my capabilities. However, as much as I love them, I do make mistakes and tend to forget things sometimes (all the time, actually). … … But, uh… I love you?

I love MGT300 because..
I’m very attached to my computer and the internet. MGT300 helps me strengthen my relationship with my computer. … and the internet (P/S: My computer doesn’t know I’m cheating on him).
All jokes aside, I love this subject because I feel that it helps me form a better relationship with my friends. Due to my awkward lack of social skills and my poor grasp in languages in general, I find that the easiest way for me to bond with people is through technology. I am most confident behind the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment