Friday 16 December 2011

Echa is Here :)

Hello everyone! Nurul Aishah is here! But you guys can call me Echa. Im semester 4 student, taking Business studies at Uitm Jengka, Pahang. My MGT300 lecturer assign us to made this blog as group blog and blogshop.

So let me tell you a bit about myself. I was born in Selangor but I spent my 18year of my life in Langkawi, Kedah. I bet you guys know where is Langkawi right? I called that place as "Heaven on Earth" hehe. But now I moved to Sungai Besar because my mum wants to take care of my grandmother but sadly my grandma has passed away :(

Five words describe me?
- unpredictable
- cheerful
- youngest in my family
- good in Kedah accent
- AB blood type. (so you know what I mean) haha

How I value my friendship?
- For me, friendship is something that you must take seriously. Friend always there during ups and down. And a good friend tells bad and good thing without hiding.

I love MGT300 because..
- I think this subject are very interesting besause we learn about IT and enjoyable

So lastly, I have own personal blog. You guys can check me out there if you want to. here the link. Toodles everyone! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment