Friday 27 January 2012

Interview

As part of our assignment, we were required to go around asking people their opinions on UiTM Jengka.
Here is what we got:


Noor Haliza Yussoff
Government Doctor – HKL

I feel that UiTM in itself is a very good place. The fact that it’s located in Jengka would give students the opportunity to concentrate better and study well.  On a plus side, the public transport service in town makes it convenient for students to come back, so as a parent it is a relief as we do not have to travel a very long distance to pick up their kids.

 


Nurul Liyana Bahrin
Student - UiTM Jengka

As a student, I feel that UiTM Jengka is an okay place. It brings us closer to nature and also presents itself as a quiet and peaceful place. However, to be honest, I wish there were more things we can do aside studying.





Izaty Sohayni
Student – UiTM Jengka

UiTM Jengka for me is a peaceful place for me to concentrate on my studies. The campus itself is big and complete. I just wish there were more transport available around campus. I love it here as it gives us a great opportunity to get further in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment